Entrepreneurial employees are essentials to the firm competitiveness. They self-aware, understanding their role at their organization and how they contribute to their organization’s goals. They break rules – in a good way – and can empathize the customers, test and build new ideas. They can work independently and as part of a team. They combine hard skills like data analysis and lean methodologies with soft skills like emotional intelligence and entrepreneurial leadership.
This training will breakdown the old-way of thinking and encourage employees to build their entrepreneurial mindset to become the intrapreneur.
In order to provide a comprehensive training to gain the knowledge and skills mentioned above, Pusat Pengembangan Hukum dan Bisnis Indonesia (PPHBI) is organizing a Short Course themed “Creating an Innovative Corporate” that will be held on March 8th-9th 2019 from 09:00-17:00 WIB, at Ashley Hotel Jakarta Jl. KH. Wahid Hasyim 73-75 Menteng, Jakarta 10350.
- Jonathan Gultom, SE, ST, M.Bus (Head of Entrepreneurship Program)
- Ezra Peranginangin, Ph.D (Associate Researcher at Ideas Lab)
- Fundamental of Intrapreneurship
- Design Thinking
- Workshop of Design Thinking
- Innovative Business Model
- Entrepreneurial Firm
- Building your own innovative idea for your firm
Investment value for every attendee:
Rp. 2.500.000 for the general public
Rp. 2.250.000 for academics
Secure the Early Bird prices for those who pay and register by March 1st 2019:
- DISCOUNT 20% – unit purchase (voucher not applicable)
- BUY 2 GET 3 – purchase applicable for 3 persons (voucher not applicable)
Participants will receive: certificate, seminar kit, module in the form of soft copy and hard copy, coffee break, and lunch.
Registration and payment are to be done at the latest March 1st 2019, deposited through:
- Bank UOB, Cabang Mangga Dua, No. Rekening: 412 300 5087; In the Name of: PT PPHBI Indonesia
- Bank BCA, Cabang Sentral Cikini, No. Rekening: 878 020 2298; In the Name of: PT PPHBI Indonesia